Epicured's Clinician Community:
Partners in Health
Epicured’s Partners in Health Program is a vibrant community of world class clinicians
dedicated to using nutrition to make healthcare work better for everyone.
Our community is guided by our four values:
Our Partners in Health transparently support research-backed ideas, services, and products.
Our Partners in Health are mission-aligned, diverse, and foster an inclusive environment.
3. Relentless Innovation:
Our Partners in Health put people at the center of care and are always learning best practices to optimize outcomes.
Our Partners in Health are empowering, unbiased, and positively support healing journeys.
A selection of Epicured's preeminent Partners in Health
Improving Patient Outcomes with Epicured
- Our medically-tailored food is created using the latest, peer-reviewed research to demonstrate it efficacy in condition treatment
- To realize the full benefit of nutritional interventions, the food must be delicious, culturally-relevant and recognize that it is social and emotional.
- First-hand experience dining with Epicured is necessary for you to be an authentic referrer. We *never* provide financial incentives to refer to us to protect the integrity of your practice and relationship with your patients.
- Low FODMAP can be complicated: we're here to distill the science into simple, beautiful patient educational materials to make it easier.
- Every month, Epicured features a renowned clinician for CPE-certified, topical clinical webinars.
- Our menu changes to reflect new learnings in the best in GI health. We take cutting edge research and apply it immediately.
- Epicured consolidates and provides monthly updates on FODMAP criteria changes.
- Epicured hosts the best events in the GI industry to provide opportunities for clinicians and patients to engage with each other and with global thought leaders.
- Our community needs your expertise: we offer opportunities to be featured in Epicured’s customer newsletter, social media, and clinical webinars.
- Cost shouldn't be a hurdle to better health: through you, our Partner in Health, patients can access the best deals in town.
- When our customers need clinical support, we first look to our Partners in Health to give them referrals for support.
What your patients and colleagues are saying about Epicured
I just got back home at almost 10:30pm from my pediatric practice after seeing my last visits in isolation. Thank you so much for YOUR dedicated service because I certainly can’t afford an IBS flare-up right now. Bless you gang!Joseph A., Sea Cliff, NY
When I talk about Epicured, I focus most on the quality. It's everything I want for my patients.Laura Manning, MPH, RD, CDN
Mount Sinai Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Center
The Rx Box program is genius. I've gotten such good feedback from my patients on it. For those who are most worried about being able to tolerate the food, the free trial puts their mind at ease. They are all super excited to try it. It makes their low FODMAP journey that much easier.Alyssa Lavy, MS, RD, CDN