Our “Partners in Health” network is a one-of-a-kind community of clinicians who believe that great food is essential to healing.
We're always looking for new clinical partners and collaborators. Get in touch to find out how to join.
If you're an RD, GI, PCP, and another practitioner interested in offering your patients a better way to manage digestive illness, join our network. Members enjoy:
- A Complimentary Sampler Box so you can experience Epicured first-hand.
- Inspiring low FODMAP patient education materials.
- Opportunities to promote clinical practices through email and social media.
- The RxBox Program for Patients: a free $120 low FODMAP starter pack of delicious Epicured meals, snacks, and beverages for your patients to customize and enjoy.
- Access to the Epicured Test Kitchen for events and cooking demos in NYC.
- Continuing education materials including webinars with Kate Scarlata, Jane Muir, Tamara Freuman, Megan Riehl and more, all available on-demand.
What your colleagues are saying about Epicured:
“When I talk about Epicured, I focus most on the quality. It's everything I want for my patients.”
Laura Manning, MPH, RD, CDN, Mount Sinai Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Center
"The Rx Box program is genius. I've gotten such good feedback from my patients on it. For those who are most worried about being able to tolerate the food, the free trial puts their mind at ease. They are all super excited to try it. It makes their low FODMAP journey that much easier."
Alyssa Lavy, MS, RD, CDN
Use our members only resource center:
Already a member of our Partners in Health network? We have a fantastic resources center filled with educational materials for your patients and continuing education webinars. If you're a member and you need the password, contact us!