Our packaging is designed to keep your food cold, safe, and secure. We place a premium on recycling and sustainability and are constantly looking for ways to get better.
Many of our plastic cups, containers and lids can be recycled in your curbside recycling. We recommend checking locally to confirm what your municipality accepts: https://search.earth911.com/
- We recently introduced a new type of packaging liner that will help to keep your meals packed fresh for an extended amount of time. These liners are made from PET plastic (fabricated from recycled plastic bottles!) and can itself be reused and recycled. Even better, these liners offer improved temperature control and better protection for your meals while they're in transit.
- Our ice packs are reusable and recyclable. The best way to dispose of them is to allow them to thaw, empty the non-toxic gel into your trash, and then recycle the exterior along with other plastics.
Packaging for most entrees & salads
- Clear plastic tops Made from Recycled PET | Not Microwavable | Recyclable with plastics
- Black plastic bottoms Made from Polypropylene | Microwavable | Recyclable
Additional inner packaging for things like marinated or ground meats, yogurts, or stews that come with entrees
- Clear plastic tops & bottoms Made from Polypropylene | Microwavable | Recyclable
Packaging for most sides & energy bites
- Clear plastic tops & bottoms Made from Recycled PET | Not Microwavable | Recyclable
Packaging for small sides (cheese, sauces)
- Clear plastic top and 2oz clear cup | Made from Recycled PET| Recyclable
Packaging for drinks & smoothies
- Clear plastic top and 8oz clear cup| Made from Recycled PET| Recyclable
Packaging for vitality shots
Clear 1oz bottle| Made from Recycled PET| Recyclable
Packaging for soups
Clear 12oz soup container. Microwavable | Recyclable