As a healthcare company dedicated to harnessing the healing power of food, your safety has always been at the core of our operations, including the rigorous food safety standards enforced at our kitchen. We will continue to uphold these same standards, while also increasing the frequency of our deep cleaning and sanitization procedures. The FDA reports that there is currently no known evidence of COVID-19 transmission associated with food or food packaging.
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our employees and our customers, we have also introduced a revised sick pay policy to ensure our employees don’t feel they need to choose between their health and their work. We take our commitment to health and well-being very seriously, and we’ll continue to monitor updates from the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), and local authorities in order to best protect you, our employees, and our broader community.
- Will my deliveries be interrupted as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak?
- We know how important our food is to your health, so we’re working hard to ensure ongoing and on-time deliveries. We are taking proactive measures and remaining in close contact with our suppliers and couriers. We have not experienced any disruptions to our supply chain or to our delivery networks. Additionally, the FDA reports that there is currently no known evidence of COVID-19 transmission associated with food or food packaging. Not only are we are fully-operational and ready to serve you, we’re going beyond our regular menu to offer Freezable Bundles, packages of low FODMAP Epicured meals perfect for storing in your freezer long-term. We take our commitment to health and well-being very seriously, and we’ll continue to monitor updates from the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), and local authorities in order to best protect you, our employees, and our broader community.
- How can I help?
- Share the facts. Stay up-to-date with the latest facts by regularly checking public health authorities like the World Health Organization, the CDC, and local authorities. Only share facts they provide on social media to keep you, your family, and friends informed and at ease.
- How can I be proactive about a potential quarantine?
- We recommend a rotating 3-day meal plan during a potential quarantine. You can plan 3 days of meals in detail and multiply that amount of food by the number of days you’ll be observing quarantine or social distancing. In order to support those observing quarantine, we’re offering freezable bundles in addition to our regular Epicured meals. Stock up on bundles that you can stick in your freezer for up to 30 days for convenience and peace of mind. Try one of our three freezer-friendly bundles of comforting, satisfying menu items the whole family will love. From our hearty Baked Lasagna Bolognese, flavorful Chicken Thai Green Curry, and more, this bundle of Epicured favorites is a great way to stock up your freezer with delicious, low FODMAP meals.