Delivery costs are calculated based on your location.
For New York City and the surrounding suburbs:
- If your total weekly order includes over $100 of food, all deliveries are FREE.
- Otherwise, there is a $10 delivery fee.
- Deliveries are available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- This includes:
- New York: All of New York City, Westchester, Nassau County, and eastern Suffolk County,
- New Jersey: Morris, Union, Essex Passaic, Bergen, and Hudson Counties
- Connecticut: Fairfield County.
For states east of the Mississippi River:
- If your total delivery per day is over $100, that delivery day is FREE. Otherwise, each delivery day you choose costs $10 shipping.
- Delivery is available Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and if you're in the mid-Atlantic or New England, you also have Tuesday as an option.
For states west of the Mississippi River:
- If your total delivery includes over $100 of food, that delivery fee costs $30 - 40.
- If you prefer to order less than $100 of food, each delivery costs $35 - 45.
- Delivery is available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- If you prefer to order less than $100 of food, the best way to save on delivery is to consolidate your order to 1 delivery/week. Epicured meals will stay fresh in your fridge for 5-7 days - check each package for the precise date!
Questions? You can also always chat us between 10a - 5p Eastern Time or contact our customer service team.